Philos Global Technologies, a Buffalo Grove, IL-based manufacturing company, is seeking an entry-level Production Assistant to work in their metal surface treatment and manufacturing operations.
Position: Production Assistant
Hours: Full-Time, generally Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, but occasional overtime as required.
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
- Thoroughly learn and understand of our manufacturing process, and apply the process for each project and job order. (We will provide all the training needed for you to understand our manufacturing process.).
- At the direction of the Production Manager, perform all assigned manufacturing operations according to procedure manual and instructions to ensure that products are manufactured and treated according to specifications and standards.
- Coordinate with the rest of the manufacturing and quality assurance team to support schedules, shipping and planning on a day-to-day basis.
- Perform other tasks and duties on the factory floor as assigned by the Production Manager and the management.
- Follow all safety procedures and instructions at all times. Maintain and upkeep the assigned work stations and areas.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- A recent factory labor oriented position or experience is a plus. We will also provide all the training needed.
- High School GED or equivalent. Must be able to read, write and perform mathematics at a level to be able to complete technical work. Fork lift operator license is a plus.
- Detail oriented and safety minded. Good interpersonal skills to deal with management and co-workers.
- Ability to twist, bend and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment requiring the use of safety equipment (such as safety glasses, face masks, hard work boots, etc.) and heavy equipment (such as cranes, pallets and fork lifts, etc.) Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
- Reliable means of transportation, private or public, to and from work for normal working hours (8 AM to 5 PM) and occasional overtime work.
- Pass criminal background check, drug screen, Social Security verification and physical exam.
- Competitive hourly pay commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Paid vacations and holidays according to company policy.
About the Company:
Philos Global Technologies is a leader in surface treatment for diecast, forming, stamping and tooling industries. We provide patented surface treatment that allows our customers to maximize production and output from their tooling as well as save time and money on maintenance.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Principals only. Do not contact with unsolicited services or offers.