Office Administrative Assistant
Philos Global Technologies, a Buffalo Grove, IL-based manufacturing company, is seeking an Office Administrative Assistant to manage and coordinate the office, to carry out administrative assistant duties for the President, and interact with customers as needed.
Position: Office/Administrative Assistant
Hours: Full-Time, generally Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, but occasional overtime as required.
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
- Manage the front office activities, such as greeting customers and vendors, answering and routing telephone calls, handling packages received and to be shipped.
- At the direction of the President and Office Manager, manage the day-to-day accounting activities, such as logging and depositing checks received, paying accounts payable, and managing the bi-weekly payroll.
- Carry out administrative tasks for the President, such as managing schedules, to-do lists, and booking business travel.
- Interact with customers via e-mail and telephone to discuss account status and invoices due. As needed, interact with the customers in order to maintain the relationship on a positive note.
- Maintain and upkeep the office area and office equipment, such as stocking the office supplies and printer cartridges, purchasing other supplies as needed.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Proficient in business computer usage, such as e-mail, internet browsing, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented with strong organization and planning skills.
- Knowledge of key accounting principles, with minimum 1-year hands-on experience with common accounting software such as Quickbooks and Sage Accounting.
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with customers and co-workers. Knowledge and experience of good salesperson skills is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the Korean language is a plus.
- Reliable transportation to and from work for normal working hours (8 AM to 5 PM) and occasional overtime work.
- Pass criminal background check, drug screen, Social Security verification and physical exam.
- Competitive hourly or monthly pay commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Company-provided medical insurance or contribution to cover your medical insurance premium.
- Paid vacations and holidays according to company policy.
About the Company:
Philos Global Technologies is a leader in surface treatment for diecast, forming, stamping and tooling industries. We provide patented surface treatment that allows our customers to maximize production and output from their tooling as well as save time and money on maintenance.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Principals only. Do not contact with unsolicited services or offers.